12 oz thinly cut steak meat
8 oz cheese whiz
1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
1/2 pepper (thinly sliced)
1 small can of mushroom (drained)
4 foot long hoagie bread rolls
2 oz oil
pepper to taste
(optional pickles or potato chips)
1. Heat oil to medium-hot, add peppers and onions.
2. Stirring occasionally, sauté until onion starts going translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and warm for 1 minute.
4. Begin adding meat directly to the pan. My lazy way, I don't want to make dishes, is to move the vegetables to the side and add the meat at a time. Allow the layer to cook for a minute before flipping and cooking on the other side for an additional minute. Keep moving each layer to the side and add a new one directly to the pan. Repeat until the entire box of beef is fully cooked cooked. Remove from heat.
5. Slice each roll and top with the meat mixture, dividing it between the 4 sandwiches.
6. Microwave the cheese, stirring it every 15 seconds or so to make sure it doesn't start to burn. When it is melted, pour it over the meat mixture, again dividing it between the 4 sandwiches.
7. Slice and serve with potato chips and a pickle spear. Enjoy, you only have 2 dishes to wash!