1 cup mango (peeled)
1 cup tomatoes
1/2 cup cucumber (peeled)
1/4 cup red onion (peeled)
1/4 cup cilantro
2 garlic cloves (peeled)
1 tsp jalapeño
2 tbs lime juice
salt and pepper
- Chop the mango, tomato and cucumber; add to a large bowl.
- Dice the red onion and cilantro; add to the bowl.
- Mince jalapeño and garlic; add to the bowl.
- Pour in lime juice and stir lightly until mixed well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla or pita chips, or serve on crackers. This salsa is also good with chicken, shrimp or fish. I like to use it in my Shrimp Tacos (recipe coming soon).
shrimp tacos with mango salsa and red beans & rice